Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Oprah Show Experience

Eclipse Sneak Peek
The movie was in my opinion the best so far and I think Natalie would agree with me on that one also.
Very true to the book..Loved the fact that the Rosalie story was put in and how she became a vampire..Loved the action..lots of it..the werewolves and vampires unite and it was way cool.
Bella still torn back and forth with her love for Edward and her love in a different way for Jacob..Rob looked hot as always, and Taylors abs were still there!!! Yes! And Kristen was still well Kristen! I think the director did a really good job in this one.
Maybe the best so far..left to the beholder on that..
Lots of humor added at just the right time..I don't want to say more than needed because it would spoil the movie for everyone, but try to stick to general things.
Bryce Dallas ..I am assuming was Victoria? I honestly have not kept up on that as I should..But she did a very good Victoria. So it won't be a disappointment by any means.
There were a few more graphic scenes in this one than the others so be prepared for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment